The Haier HWM-100AS is a semi-automatic washing machine with a 10kg wash capacity and an 8kg spin capacity. It has two tubs, one for washing and one for spinning. The wash tub has a pulsator that creates a powerful water flow to clean your clothes, while the spin tub spins your clothes at 850 rpm to remove excess water.
The Haier HWM-100AS has two wash programs: standard and strong. The standard program is suitable for everyday laundry, while the strong program is for heavily soiled clothes. The machine also has a shower rinse feature that helps to remove soap residue from your clothes.
The Haier HWM-100AS is made of durable plastic and has a copper motor. It is also relatively quiet and low-vibration.
Here are some of the key features of the Haier HWM-100AS:
- 10kg wash capacity, 8kg spin capacity
- Two tubs: one for washing, one for spinning
- Powerful pulsator for effective cleaning
- 850 rpm spin speed
- Two wash programs: standard and strong
- Shower rinse feature
- Durable plastic construction
- Copper motor
- Quiet and low-vibration
Overall, the Haier HWM-100AS is a good option for budget-minded shoppers who are looking for a semi-automatic washing machine with a large capacity. It is a simple and easy-to-use machine that does a good job of cleaning clothes.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when considering the Haier HWM-100AS:
- It is a semi-automatic washing machine, so you will need to manually move your clothes from the wash tub to the spin tub.
- It does not have any automatic features, such as a water level sensor or an automatic timer.
- It is made of plastic, so it may not be as durable as some other washing machines.
If you are looking for a more feature-rich washing machine, you may want to consider a fully automatic model. However, if you are on a budget and you are looking for a simple and effective washing machine, the Haier HWM-100AS is a good option.